Killerdrago Official Website
Hey, Login
Hey, Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Activity of this group
Welcome to the [Killerdrago] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 pm by Admin

» The Temporary Leadership.....
Welcome to the [Killerdrago] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:50 pm by Admin

» The Temporary Leadership.....
Welcome to the [Killerdrago] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:50 pm by Admin

» [killerdrago]thejosh
Welcome to the [Killerdrago] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 1:02 pm by Admin

» Tournament Deck
Welcome to the [Killerdrago] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:04 pm by Admin

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Welcome to the [Killerdrago]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the [Killerdrago] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the [Killerdrago]   Welcome to the [Killerdrago] EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 5:24 pm

Hello everyone,

I finally figured out how to post things lol...

So [Killerdrago]thejosh would like to split all of use in groups based on your skill level. Skill level meaning how the coleaders and I access ur dueling skill.

Guys to be in a tournament we would need every single one of u to raise ur rating. Plz make it 200 and above. (a burn deck will easily do this for u)

The leader is [Killerdrago]thejosh.
The co-leaders are [Killerdrago]seejay, [Killerdrago]scene, and [Killerdrago]wizard

If [Killerdrago]thejosh am not on and u have any questions, comments, requests, u can report to them. Remember: We are here to help.

[Killerdrago]seejay is the co-leader for any technology stuff. He will get tournaments ready.
[Killerdrago]scene is the co-leader for decks. He will help u will upgrading ur decks as well as make some dueling suggestions to u.
[Killerdrago]wizard is the co-leader for recruiting. Plz tell him if u are about to leave or if u have recruited a new member. If u are a new member pleases inform him.
[Killerdrago]thejosh is the leader of the group. Report to him for ANY problems. He will try to help.

We will have mini tournaments whether it be between each another or against other groups.

Also, try to check this forum at least once everyday.

Thx
[Killerdrago]thejosh
Back to top Go down
https://thekillerdrago.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the [Killerdrago]   Welcome to the [Killerdrago] EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:47 pm

hi its {killerdrago} wizard id like 2 welcome u the whole clan probly knows me lol i wish 2 duel each one of u any quitions pm me id like to duel u guys daily ur co-leader {killerdrago} wizard
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the [Killerdrago]   Welcome to the [Killerdrago] EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the [Killerdrago]   Welcome to the [Killerdrago] Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the [Killerdrago]
Page 1 of 1